Terms & conditions
The terms & conditions (“T&C”) regulate how you use and access our Website and services at essaylimo.com. Please read them carefully.
Our Services and Website are available in all countries and we do not have any plan to exclude any country.
When registering, you must provide your contact details, name, phone number, and e-mail address. Should your registration parameters change over time, you are obligated to update accordingly.
2. Order Payment and Discounts
- The process begins once the Order is paid for and authorized.
- The Product’s payment is calculated according to our current pricing, which you may find on the Pricing page, and is paid in advance as stated in the Order form.
- All Clients enjoy equal discounts and bonuses with no exceptions.
3. Order Process
- Following the final payment, we have the right to re-check Order details to confirm whether the requirements were fully met as per the Client’s specifications.
- The order volume should be met. One page is equal to 275 words. If the Order submitted does not meet the required number of metric pages, the Client may require the paper to be re-formatted.
- Clients may change the requirements of an Order before the Writer starts working on it. If anything changes afterward, the Client should add additional compensation for extra instructions.
4. Order Delivery
- We are obligated to deliver Products and meet deadlines as indicated in the Order.
- Once our Clients receive the Product, it is their responsibility to confirm the delivery channels’ availability. We will not be liable for any incorrect e-mail addresses provided by the Client.
5. Order Revision
- Please visit our Revision Policy page to understand what happens when revision requests are submitted. Note that we have the right to limit or decline revision requests if the reasons are not valid or if our assessment indicates that the Client is exploiting the Writer.
6. Refund Policy
Our core responsibility is to deliver our Products per the Client’s requirements and at the right time as indicated in the Order. The Client is entitled to a partial or full refund according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
7. The Use of Products
- When making a payment for an Order, You agree it is for personal and non-commercial use only.
- You are not allowed to reproduce, modify, distribute or display the Product in any way.
By submitting an Order and payment for a Product, you acknowledge and agree that:
- We can cancel any agreement, arrangement, or contract with people who bypass or condones our Products as their original work.
- The products are strictly meant for research and reference purposes only. We strongly discourage taking part knowingly in any academic fraud or plagiarism.
- Neither our company nor our affiliates are responsible for any illegal, unethical, or inappropriate usage of our products.
9. Personal Data Use and Security
10. Account information and security
- You are responsible for all the activities going on your account. Visit the Edit profile page to change your details if you suspect someone else is accessing your account or contact us here.
- We have the right to change your account if we feel that it is no longer secure and notify you via e-mail.
- Please click here to reset your password.
11. Use of the Website; termination and suspension of use
- We may terminate your account if you:
- disseminate inappropriate materials.
- transmit materials that promote criminal offenses
- contact writers through other means contrary to the Website.
- make, store, or transmit electronic protected copies of materials without the owner’s consent.
12. Intellectual Property Rights (“IPRs”)
- We own full copyrights to any Products or other materials delivered to You by our affiliates and partners.
- Once you pay for our Products, we grant You a non-exclusive license to use what you have ordered.
- You will be responsible for any loss we may suffer due to our products or materials’ unauthorized use.
13. Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
- The Website is available “as is,” and there are no guarantees that it will meet your requirements or expectation. If your computer does not support some or all features such as technology and encryption, you may not enjoy some or complete services.
- Our Website is accessible via the World Wide Web, which is autonomous of us. You use the World Wide Web at Your own risk, which subjects you to the applicable statutory and global laws and regulations.
- We will not have any liability to You or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or Your inability to use the Website.
- Under our Terms, you are not allowed to transfer any of Your rights. However, where We feel that Your rights will not be affected, we may assign our rights under the Terms to another business.
- Should you violate these Terms and we decide to ignore, we can still rely on our remedies and rights at a future date or other situations where you will violate the terms.
- Unless otherwise instructed, your notices must be in writing and sent through our contact address provided on our Contact Us page.
- Our notices to you will be e-mailed or availed on your order page or the Website periodically.
- We have the right to periodically or at any time to (i) update or alter any features, functions, or specifications of the Website or Services (ii) permanently or temporarily discontinue or suspend parts of the Website or all services, or (iii) restrict specific features or services with or without notice.
17. Contact details
Visit our Contact Us page on the Website or the plugin on your Order page to contact us via chat, phone, or e-mail.
18. Policy Versions
This is the latest version and was updated on 1st January 2023